Take down E.V.I.L. on a drunken dare
Take Revenge on E.V.I.L.’s Middle Management in Agent Awesome for Mac & PC
Now Available on Steam
MEXICO CITY – Feb. 17, 2015 – Who would have known that an insane drunk dare could be so much fun? That’s the setup in Chaos Industries’ Agent Awesome, a tongue-in-cheek strategy game launching today on Steam. In Agent Awesome, players prove they’re the ultimate badasses by storming the offices of a former employer — E.V.I.L. (Engineering Vicious Ideas Labs) — and eliminating middle management with extreme prejudice.
“No one forgets their first game. I wanted ours to poke fun at all the action/spy movie clichés while also being a love letter to Internet culture,” says Humberto Cervera, CEO of Chaos Industries. “Making the ‘tower offense’ mechanics work was a challenge, but it seemed like a good fit for a game about assassination. While Agent Awesome is all about making the player crack a laugh, I also wanted to offer some challenging gameplay — and I’m proud to say that we were able to achieve this!”
Agent Awesome’s mix of strategy and inverted tower defense gameplay offers players tons of humor, combat and stealth paths, and 12 levels filled to the brim with evil scientists, even more evil henchmen, laser sharks, and of course . . . koalas.
- Variety galore: 12 levels of pure awesomeness.
- Surreal surroundings: Featuring huge explosions, a river of bullets, non-stop action, gratuitous murder, and the old ultraviolence.
- Strategy gameplay with both combat and stealth approaches: If you’re into deep tactical gameplay, you’ll love this!
- Gamers love choices: Kill everyone and everything . . . or not!
- Armed to the teeth: Choose from a huge number of upgradeable weapons — all quite deadly.
Agent Awesome is now on sale for $9.99 on Steam. The game runs on both Mac and PC.
- Processor: 2.4 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
About Chaos Industries
Founded by Humberto Cervera, Chaos Industries is a new game studio from Mexico with a taste for wacky humor and polished turn-based strategy gameplay. Agent Awesome is the studio’s debut title. To learn more about Chaos Industries and Agent Awesome, please visit www.chaosindustries.com.mx