Developer: Grave Danger Games
Location: Montreal, Canada
Release date: July 18, 2017
Platforms: PC (Steam)
Awards & Recognition
Official Selection, Montreal Comic-Con (2017)
MSI Canada, Gamescom (2017)
Indie Alley, XPO Game Festival (2017)
“Really, if you’re a glutton for punishment, if you’ve committed sins you want to atone for, or if you’re a masochist, AFTERGRINDER is the game for you.”
– Rich (GameSpew)
“Aftergrinder does a great job of building on a simple premise and creating a fast-paced game that is simultaneously addictive and frustrating.”
– Cyril Lachel (Defunct Games)
“I’m getting a cold fear-sweat just watching this trailer.”
– David Hollingworth (PC PowerPlay Magazine)
Click on the following link and choose AFTERGRINDER in the drop-down menu to receive a Steam key: https://novy.promoterapp.com/pub/press
M4 allows the contents of AFTERGRINDER to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from AFTERGRINDER is legally and explicitly allowed by M4.
Jeff Giasson, CEO
Grave Danger Games
Simon Graveline, Production & Creative Direction
Johnny Danger, Level Design & Backend
Broken Blast Bit
Robert S. Edilber, Code & Sound Design
Raphael Dely, Art & Level Design
Jeannie Novak & Luis Levy
So you think you’re hardcore? You think you can handle an I’d-rather-rip-my-eyes-out-of-my-sockets challenge with one hand behind your back and enough caffeine to kill a bull? Prove it: Here’s AFTERGRINDER – a punishing arcade runner for the speed freaks and masochists among us. Pick a character, pick a level … and get ready to die. Unless you can survive 90 rage-inducing levels in 3 unforgiving worlds, that is.
- Test your skills in 90 fast-paced levels.
- Race through environments rightside up or upside down – whatever keeps you alive the longest.
- Explore 3 different worlds, each with its own twists and turns.
- Choose between 3 playable characters: The Dude (easy), the Lady (normal), and the Shark (hard).
- Enjoy heart-thumping techno tracks as you die, retry … and die again!