Developer: Bit Craft Studios
Location: Nashua, New Hampshire
Release date: January 25, 2017
Platforms: iOS, Android, and Amazon
Price: Free with in-app purchases
Arrows & Sparrows
Awards & Recognition
Selected Features & Reviews
Send an email message with your name, associated media outlet, and OS to email@example.com — and we’ll get back to you asap!
Bit Craft Studios allows the contents of Arrows & Sparrows to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Arrows & Sparrows is legally and explicitly allowed by Bit Craft Studios.
Hungry, mean birds circle the skies — eyeing Goldie, a poor little fishie. Grab your bow, take aim, and fire! Shoot down the enemy before they have a chance to attack — but be quick: Every second that passes is one that’s lost to those pesky birds.
Based in Nashua, New Hampshire and founded in 2016, Bit Craft Studios crafts apps with a touch of art and passion. Arrows & Sparrows is Bit Craft’s first game. To learn more, please visit http://www.bitcraftstudios.com and http://www.arrowsandsparrowsgame.com.
- Save the fish from hungry birds. Shoot 3 birds with as few arrows as you can!
- Turn the enemy’s attacks against them.
- Create explosive chain reactions — and blast all the birds in one shot!
- Choose from a large offering of power-ups.
- Put your skills to the test and teach those “meanie” birds a lesson!