Title: Trex VIP
Developer: Diving Dove Studios
Location: Ontario, Canada
Release date: June 6, 2018
Price: Free with IAPS
Awards & Recognition
“It sounds simple enough, but there’s actually a surprising amount of tactical thinking here.”
– Harry Slater (Pocket Gamer)
“Friends [fans] of online card games should take a closer look at this title.”
– Mel (Appgefahren)
“Trex VIP offers some surprisingly deep options for playing custom games.”
– Campbell Bird (148Apps)
Review requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diving Dove Studios allows the contents of Trex VIP to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Trex VIP and explicitly allowed by Diving Dove Studios.
Diving Dove Studios
Adnan Osman – Co-Founder
Phill Borm – Co-Founder
Noel Keshwar – Art Director
Paolo Ortega – Lead Programmer
In Trex VIP, four players (Kings) will compete with one another – either in teams or in a free-for-all.
After a hand is dealt, each King chooses 2-5 game variants (“Contracts”). Once all four Kings have completed their turns, they will have finished a cycle called a “Kingdom.” The King with the highest point total for all four Kingdoms wins the game.
Remember: Keep your cards close!
- Foster friendships and stoke rivalries with a competitive tournament system.
- Learn in just minutes with simple, comprehensive UI.
- Clash head-to-head with friends in your living room or across the world.
- Relax and enjoy matching wits with devious AI in single-player mode.
- Test your skills with and against your friends in Quick Play mode.