“Do you have what it takes to earn the title of ‘Wizardlord’?”
Wish Interactive Brings Mobile RTS Wizardlord to E3 2018
HONG KONG – June 7, 2018 – Chinese publisher Wish Interactive is debuting its latest title, real-time strategy game Wizardlord, next week at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). The company will also be showing Royal Chaos, a mobile 3D RPG that will be fully localized this summer.
This land was once prosperous
until the Goddess disappeared without a trace.
Decades have passed … and rumors are stirring:
Her relic has been found –
and all the mages are desperate to wield it.
The world hangs in the balance:
Will you be the one to save it …
or precipitate its doom?
A World Beyond Our Own
Set in a fractured magical land, Wizardlord seamlessly blends action and strategy with fast-paced matches that require speedy decision-making, expertly built decks, and deadly spell combinations. Begin your journey as a mage apprentice and take on intense real-time battles to become the ultimate Wizardlord.
“With Wizardlord, we’re making a play for mobile eSports – one of the fastest-growing segments in competitive gaming,” says Choc Qian, marketing director at Wish Interactive. “During development, we kept high production values, reliable servers, and fun, polished gameplay as top priorities: Wizardlord is a true contender for the hearts and minds of competitive gamers everywhere.”
- Real-time PvP duels: Dominate fast, intense 1v1 battles and 2v2 team play for up to 5 minutes.
- Three playable lanes: Find the perfect balance and timing for each lane to destroy enemy turrets.
- Wide variety of cards: Collect and upgrade powerful elemental and summoning spells like a true mage.
- Deck-building strategy: Build a powerful deck from dozens of unique cards.
- Troops and spells: Trigger elemental affinities and reinforced effects with 32+ units and spells.
Dates & Times
Tuesday, June 12: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday, June 13: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday, June 14: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Los Angeles Convention Center
West Hall – Booth #5522
We still have a few slots open. To schedule a hands-on demo or interview during E3, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wish Interactive representatives and demo techs will be on hand – including content marketing lead Grace Gu and marketing specialists Frank Gu and Vincent Zhou.
Wish Interactive will be supporting the following booth and show floor activities during all three days:
- Wizardlord demo – featuring single-player and 1v1 multiplayer capabilities. Quick play tournaments will be encouraged – and giveaways will be provided to participants.
- Pre-registration for Wizardlord – which is expected to be released later this year. Prior to launch, each pre-registrant will be provided with a promo code that will unlock a special character in the game.
- Lich character hunt – and Twitter takeover. Mysterious, spooky Wizardlord hero unit Lich has sent one of his minions to wander the expo floor – giving away special prizes to E3 attendees who take selfies with him and tweet the #wizardlord and #e3 hashtags during the show. Always a trickster, Lich has also told us that he will be taking over the @Wizardlord_RTS Twitter account. We hope he behaves himself!
E3 Trailer – Wizardlord
Screenshots & Logos
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WishInteractiveGames
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJjpDojtaxs5Rj8cK5iUPPA/featured
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Wizardlord-2180649478821937
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Wizardlord_rts
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCasLSVrgDooT796s0g29pJQ
About Wish Interactive
Founded in 2009 and based in China, Wish Interactive Technology Ltd is a global publisher committed to bringing fun to players all around the world. Since its launch, the company has strived to improve its capabilities with a versatile publishing model – including marketing and branding, public relations, channel distribution, cross-industry collaboration, and professional localization.