The First Endless Flyer
Endless Flyer “Kid Aviator” Debuts on iOS and Android
ROME – Jan. 23, 2014 – The first endless flyer, Kid Aviator, is now on sale for iOS and Android devices. Tilt your phone or tablet to dodge, swipe to drag obstacles out of the way, and tap to destroy hazards like glass bottles and overly-aggressive piñatas as you gain altitude. Think you can rule the skies? Only one way to find out!
Kid Aviator is about Kid, a daring aviator-in-the-making that takes flight with the help of a circus cannon. To boost attendance, Kid must become famous by breaking high-altitude records and making fans happy. Along the way, players need to avoid red (destructible) and yellow (swipeable) hazards—while using green power-ups wisely to better Kid’s chances. Quick reflexes and strategy are needed at all times; one iron anvil is all it takes to send the young aviator tumbling down. . .
“Kids and kids at heart love the idea of flying. We dream and fantasize about it, but most of us never get a chance to fly in real life,” said Kid Aviator developer, Mattia Fortunati. “Kid Aviator allows us to take flight from a cannon and explore the world above. Sometimes surreal, usually frantic, Kid Aviator makes the dream tangible for a few minutes at a time. We hope you enjoy playing it as much we enjoyed making it :)”
Download Kid Aviator today for only $0.99 – Android [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mattiafortunati.kidaviator] / iOS [https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kid-aviator/id662533973?l=it&ls=1&mt=8].
- Intuitive controls: Clear Kid’s path by tapping, swiping, and dragging obstacles. Tilt your device to move Kid left or right.
- Clear goals: Make Kid famous by flying higher and higher. High scores = more fans!
- Rain or shine: Fly in all kinds of weather—from sunny skies to thunderstorms.
- Power-ups galore: Nothing like a shield or “slow motion” potion to make Kid’s day brighter!
- Metal collector: Indulge in 60 medals—from bronze to gold.
- Realistic physics: You will believe that a young aviator fired from a circus cannon can fly!
- Progressive difficulty: The higher you fly, the harder it gets. This may include a piñata stampede… or two.
Game Center features:
- Over-achiever: Show off with Kid Aviator achievements.
- Compete against your peers: Challenge friends and add your high scores to the online leaderboard. Make enemies. Be bold!
Kid Aviator can be played in English and Italian. The game runs on tablets and smartphones running Android 2.3 and above. Kid Aviator is compatible with most iOS devices including the iPhone 3GS, iPad 2 and iPod touch 4th gen. The game requires iOS 5 and above in order to run.
About M42 Studio
Hailing from Rome, Italy, M42 Studio is an independent studio with a playful style and distinct Italian sensibility. Kid Aviator is the team’s first major release on iOS and Android. To learn more about M42 Studio, visit http://www.mattiafortunati.com