Don-Ay: Pet Land
Title: Don-Ay: Pet Land
Developer: Affinity Project
Location: Lombardy, Italy
Release Date: Q4 2018
Platforms: Android & iOS
“Don-Ay: Pet Land [makes] history as the first video game that allows you to make a donation for a good cause, through purchases in the game itself or by watching an advertisement.”
– Maria Enrica, PlayStation Bit
“This incredible title is . . . the first game . . . that will allow players to make donations for a cause close to them, and this is made possible by the fruitful collaboration between Affinity Project and the non-profit organization Best Friends Animal Society.”
– Alberto Mini, iCrewPlay
Review requests can be sent to email@example.com
Affinity Project allows the contents of Don-Ay: Pet Rescue to be published through video broadcasting services of any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Don-Ay: Pet Rescue and explicitly allowed by Affinity Project.
- Founders & Game Designers: Ivan Paris, Roberto Ressi & Diego Ricchiuti
- Artists: Sarah Damo & Federica Fringuellini
- Composer: Danilo Arrigoni
- Programmers: Tommaso Bassini, Carlo Simetti & Cristiano Piromalli
Novy Client Page:
Don-Ay: Pet Land is a virtual pet simulator and endless runner that allows you to save pets in the real world! Give homeless pets outside the game a “forever home” in this cute runner by cuddling, feeding, bathing and grooming your virtual pet between runs. Traverse each level and avoid obstacles with an innovative one-button control scheme. If you’re a great owner, your pet will be happier – and you’ll unlock the ability to rewind time! Play Don-Ay: Pet Land and help real pets in the real world.
- Effortlessly make in-game donations to help pets!
- Play through several unique levels with distinct art styles.
- Enjoy a high-quality orchestral soundtrack.
- Keep playing with the help of a Rewind mechanic.
- Relax with easy account switching and cloud saves.
- Customize your pet’s appearance with a huge number of cosmetics!