Title: Invasion of the Box People
Developer: Angry Giant Games
Location: New Canaan, CT
Release date: July 31, 2018
Platforms: Windows (Steam) & Android
Google Play: $1.99
“Invasion of the Box People is an extremely simple twin-stick shooter that can be most easily described as satisfying.”
– Daniel Fuller (AndroidHeadlines)
“The blocky looking aliens are just begging to be shot in pieces.”
– Admin (AndroGaming)
Review requests can be sent to email@example.com
Angry Giant Games allows the contents of Invasion of the Box People to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created with assets from Invasion of the Box People is explicitly allowed by Angry Giant Games.
Blake Petersen – Founder & CEO
Sean Petersen – Music
Novy client page:
It was a time of war. As the First Wave settled, it became apparent that the aliens were after one thing – and one thing only: Bundt Cake. They consider Bundt Cake an affront to their box shaped form, so they scoured the Galaxy looking to eradicate any species with the knowledge to make it. Earth was next in line. We tried diplomacy, but all attempts at peaceful communication failed. We must now defend ourselves and our right to Bundt Cake: Winners get cake. Losers get erased from the face of the planet.
Defend yourself against incoming enemies with box-shaped heads who are hell-bent on invading your home. Destroy them before they destroy you. Knock them into each other to create a domino effect. When all else fails, you can always get upgrades to increase your lethality!
- Experience fast-paced twin-stick combat that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
- Fight with smarts by taking advantage of an enemy “domino effect.”
- Send em’ packing with a variety of upgrades such as Auto, Spreadshot, Grenade, Impact, and Nuke.
- Save the world with quick matches, or test your endurance in endless play.
- Choose from 3 different game modes with distinct environments and difficulty levels: Bunker Defense, Protect Yourself, or Panic.