Title: Shadowy Contracts
Developer: ExiledThunder Productions
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Release Date: October 3, 2019
Platforms: PC (Steam)
Review requests can be sent to email@example.com
ExiledThunder Productions allows the contents of Shadowy Contracts to be published through video broadcasting services of any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Shadowy Contracts and explicitly allowed by ExiledThunder Productions.
Set in a large open world inspired by the Dark Ages and sword-and-sorcery movies, Shadowy Contracts has a straightforward premise: Take on contracts and eliminate targets for gold … or die trying!
In keeping with RPG standards, gold can be used to purchase weapons, armor, and effects/enchants. At the start of Early Access, 52 weapons, 38 armor sets, and 21 weapon effects/enchants will be available – with more to come in the near future. Successful assassins can also use their revenue streams to hire and lead mercenaries into battle – raising the stakes in a big way.
- Enjoy more than 7 contracts and 4 battle levels – with more coming soon!
- Loot and buy more than 52 different weapons, 38 armor sets, and 21 weapon effects/enchants.
- Progress by not only looting weapons, but also learning abilities and spells using the talent tree.
- Play your way with levels and enemies that scale with you.
- Customize your character freely with an extensive character creation system.