Developer: Evil Overlord Games
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Release date: August 21, 2017
Platforms: Browser (desktop and mobile)
Free with in-game purchases
Awards & Recognition
Gen Con 2017
“This text-based adventure infuses horror and fantasy elements along with RPG systems into a story-driven experience. Expect magic, conspiracies and world building.”
– BTRE (GamingOnLinux)
“While this may sound quite a bit like your average browser MMORPG thus far, where Susurrus sets itself apart is in its claims of having a dynamic world. “
– Matt Chelen (Two Credits)
“I’ve barely scratched the surface of Susurrus with my Mage, but so far I’m loving every minute of it.”
– Rob Kalajian (A Pawn’s Perspective)
Evil Overlord Games allows the contents of Susurrus: Season of Tides to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Susurrus: Season of Tides is legally and explicitly allowed by Evil Overlord Games.
CEO: Rickland Powell
Chief Writer: Victoria Root
Chief Architect: Andrew Menard
Creative Managing Director: Edwin Karat
Art Director: Duncan Eagleson
Communications Manager: Kamela Dolinova
Game Writer: Caelyn Sandel
QA Engineer: Patrick Bobell
Game Writer: Phoebe Roberts
Editor & Customer Service: Megan Eckles
Front-End Developer: George Li
Hidden in the shadows of our modern society lies a magical world filled with uncanny beasts, walking nightmares, and silent conspiracies. To uncover the truth of the world, you must transform into a vampire, werewolf, or mage and join their secret cabal. Team up with adventurers from all over the world to build a unique power base of connections and resources to advance your cabal’s objectives – or be a lone wolf and explore this immense world on your own. During your travels, you’ll meet a diverse cast of NPCs who will aid you in your search for knowledge. Unravel the world’s secrets and survive the terrors lurking in the shadows in Susurrus: Season of Tides!
- Dive into an interwoven narrative and uncover the world’s secrets.
- Transform into the creature of your choosing: vampire, werewolf, or mage.
- Explore a horror-filled world in a modern fantasy setting.
- Choose your own adventure in a dynamic MMO that reacts to each player’s choices.
- Achieve your cabal’s goals through coordinated and collaborative gameplay.
- Build relationships with a diverse cast of NPCs.
- Play with a group – or explore the world on your own. The choice is yours!