Like most things in life, Throw Anything has leveled up! After a solid Early Access launch in Q1 2018, the hilarious VR rage game has now received a full release on Steam filled to the brim with new content and gameplay.
- New stories: You can now meet the Final Boss, “Mystery Scientist X”!
- Special assignment: By order of the SDA (Secret Delivery Agency), you now have to complete a special mission by collecting all cube relics.
- Updated lobby: Take a break by shooting basketballs, eating a snack, throwing darts – or enjoying some target practice.
- Improvements all around: Upgraded graphics and sound effects.
- New stages: Experience an overwhelming number of weapons and zombies.
Since its Early Access release, Throw Anything has risen to the top of the Steam charts in Asia. The game also ranked top 3 in the Made With Unity Korea Awards 2018 in the “Best XR” category – and developer VisualLight has signed deals with VR arcade chains VR Junkies in the U.S. and Ctrl V in Canada.
About Throw Anything
In Throw Anything, literally “anything” is destructible. No ammo? No problem! Destroy furniture and use whatever parts you end up with as both offensive and defensive weapons. If worse comes to worst, it’s time to dispense with the pleasantries – and grab/toss the nearest NPC into harm’s way for some extra credit. Do whatever you can to defend yourself as zombies clumsily attempt to scale your high-rise building … inching closer and closer to your room. Nail your salivating targets, and they might fall to their death several floors below – possibly even taking a few of their mangy cohorts along for the ride. Anything goes when survival’s at stake – right?
Available on HTC Vive/Oculus Rift/SteamVR, Throw Anything has been featured in a number of outlets – including UploadVR, Hardcore Gamer, VRFocus, Invision Community, Kitsuga, and Gaming Cypher.
Read more about Throw Anything and VisualLight here.